Bored Housewives Invade Amsterdam
We would like to introduce you to Amsterdam, the second installment of our off-season travel programs on the Bored Housewives Invade Europe tour series.
Amsterdam is a city of great museums, international cuisine, tree-lined canals, flower markets, bicycles and friendly, tolerant people. English is almost universally spoken among the city’s inhabitants and Amsterdam is an excellent rail hub from which to travel around to other interesting cities, towns and villages.
- Coach transfer with airport porterage and guide from the Amsterdam Airport to the Amsterdam hotel (midafternoon hotel checkin).
- Day of arrival tour to the Aalsmer Flower Auction (including entrance fees), panoramic city tour of Amsterdam and a 90 minute canal cruise.
- Two course lunch on board the canal cruise ship with drinks (beer, soft drinks, orange juice, bottled water and 1 coffee/tea).
- Six nights accommodations with daily buffet breakfast and in/out hotel porterage at the superior tourist class Leidse Square Hotel.
- Three course welcome dinner with ½ bottle of house wine, 1/2 bottle of water and 1 coffee/tea at the Haesje Claesje Restaurant (transfer by city tram).
- Half day guided coach tour to Delft and The Hague, including entrance fees to the Delft factory.
- Half day guided city walk with a visit to the Anne Frank House, including entrance fees.
- Half day guided coach tour to Zaanse Schans with visits to a working windmill, a cheesemaker and a wooden shoe factory, including all entrance fees.
- Half day guided tours to the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, including entrance fees.
- Three course farewell dinner with ½ bottle of house wine, 1/2 bottle of water and 1 coffee/tea at the Kelderhof Restaurant (coach transfers are not needed).
- Six day Amsterdam city tram pass.
- Coach transfer with guide and airport porterage from the Amsterdam hotel to the airport.
Not included in the program:
- Transatlantic airfare, travel insurance and personal expenses.
- Gratuities to coach drivers, guides, hotel workers and supplemental restaurant tips.
- Meals and special entrance fees that are not listed in the above program inclusives
Additional program options to consider (transfers extra):
- Tours of the Heineken Brewery.
- Tour of the recently opened Amsterdam branch of the Hermitage Museum.
- Full day coach tour to Utrecht and the castles along the Vecht River.
- A group lunch or dinner at an authentic Indonesian restaurant.
- Upgrade to the boutique-style first class Estherea Hotel for an additional cost.
Please note the following:
- Program prices are ultimately paid to our suppliers in Euros.
- Various payment options are available and we would be happy to discuss them with you.
- Your prices decrease with increased passenger numbers and with an increase in the value of the U.S. dollar to the Euro.
- Since all our trips are tailor-made, various program components can be added or subtracted and then recosted according to each group’s specifications.